Re: RE: dakota complaints...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 08:37:33 EDT

<wonders what hes done to keep his on the road>
Lets see, after puttin out 300RWHP, i had the tranny rebuilt, and new
crankshaft @ 65K miles (blower belt too tight)... Yep... I gotta have mad
help keepin her on the road... (FWIW, now at 71K miles, 8+ PSI for the
last 40K miles) no other major problems.... It really bothers me how close
minded you are, and I'm sorry that you have to be that way... (Exercising
muh 1st amendment from another post you stated)
Tim Berry - 97 CC SLT 318 4x2
13.504@101.91 w/ Powerdyne @ 8PSI
Vortech T-Trim 10PSI - Installed