RE: Re: Re: Cleaing combustion chamber w/ water?...Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 08:41:42 EDT

I think we're getting off the subject on this post.

Water is the least expensive (and most effective) way to clean up the
combustion chamber. If you want to clean the throttle body, just
spraying cleaner down the bores doesn't do anything for the actual TB.
If you want to clean a TB...remove it to get into all the ports (MAP,
IAC, EGR, etc.).

- Bernd