Re: Never again with a Dakota..ok

From: Suter, Rick (RSuter@bizfon.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 09:48:19 EDT

David,

        You entirely missed the point. I can't speak for the others, but I
happen to love my Dakota also! Especially, with that waayy coool DML sticker
on the slider! :-) BUT, the truck has been at the dealership a total of 4
WEEKS and still is not fixed. How would YOU feel about that if it was your
truck?

Rick

>Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:18:03 -0500
>From: "David Digney" <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: DML: Never again with a Dakota..ok

>You go get your Chebby or Ford POS.Pull up to a stop light in my >town.
>Guess whos Cheeby or Ford is gonna be seen in my rearview >mirror..
>
>Yours,Dude
>
>Dont start bashing the Dakota.This is something you're gonna lose
>
>BTW: if you feel so strongly about the Dakota,whats keeping you >around?

(just my opinion)