RE: RE: dakota complaints...

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@es.adp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 10:28:23 EDT

 Boys ! Boys ! Play nice ! Geez ! The fact is that EVERY manufacturer has
lemons & common problems on every model of their product, whether it's
vehicles, furniture, or software ! I've owned Chevy, Ford & Dodge, and they
each have had their problems...my point is that if you have a poor-quality
product then you take it up with the manufacturer, NOT the other consumers
who have nothing to do with the product quality. And if you don't get
anywhere with the manufacturer, then get another product & file your
complaint with the BBB.