RE: Group Buy: ODB-II Scan tool

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 11:44:51 EDT

I got a response from Andy Pepper, and here is how it breaks down.

For every unit bought, there is a 2% discount. Now, for the single type of
connection (ie: just chrysler), it's $122 minus the savings. For the
Triple-combo (allowing you to connect to virtually any make) it's $162.
With a max of 40% off, if we get 20 people, you can get the triple combo
for $97, or get the single for $73. The TRICOM has a max of only 30% off.
REMINDER: THIS IS FOR OBD-II ONLY, WHICH IS 96+ YEAR VEHICLES.
Yes, it will work with any make/model, as long as they are made 1996 or
later. I'm checking into if he is making an OBD-I scanner, since we have
so many interested in it.

Ken Allgood