Re: dakota complaints...me too

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 12:21:23 EDT

I'm done lecturing.
Lets stop this crap now.

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"