Re: GROUP BUY - OBD-II Scan tool

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 12:07:39 EDT

Ryan:

I didn't get to meet you Saturday at HRP and had to leave early Sunday,
so another missed opportunity. You say you have a carbed '92. Were you in
the all black Dak or the Blue with the white stripes? (Maybe a different
one?). I was thinking someone told me that the all black one was carbed.

ttyl,

Richard

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:54:54 -0500 "Ryan Beverlin"
<streetdak@hotmail.com> writes:
> I saw we buy a DRB , its the tool all the dealerships use , and it
> test PCM
> , BCM , and every sensor , its a badass machine
> Ryan Beverlin
> (1992 Dak Carbed V8 Conversion)
> http://home.houston.rr.com/burnout/ryan.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!