wiring for v8

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 13:07:32 EDT

I cant find a V8 wiring harnes anyere in the area, i'm starting to wonder if
i can use my V6 wiring and plug it into the v8 computer, and wiring the 4
other wires for the 2 new injectors. if this is possible, where can i find
out to wire them onto on the computer? OR if anybody wants to sell a 92-96
dak V8 wiring harnes i'd be interested. I also need to figure out the feul
rail part, the motor i'm building is a 97 with the single feul line, i think
i need to find an early magnum and get me the feul rails/ regulator
-Aaron