Re: wiring for v8

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 02:07:26 EDT

>>I cant find a V8 wiring harnes anyere in the area, i'm starting to wonder
if
i can use my V6 wiring and plug it into the v8 computer, and wiring the 4
other wires for the 2 new injectors.<<<

oh man.... bad idea.... I found me a V8 harness at copart-finder.com. I
would sell you mine, but I sold it with the engine. I do have a 95 Ram 360
harness, but I don't know how much good it'll do you. try
http://www.copart-finder.com look for a V8 truck. Don't tell it to find you
a harness cuz' it won't.... look for a bumper or guage cluster and find out
where the whole trucks are and make phonecalls. I found 3 in MD in one shot
(and bought all 3 of em' too)

-miggity