Re: RE: dakota complaints...

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 15:03:13 EDT

At 07:28 AM 10/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>This is ONLY a suggestion,but if Ray doesnt like his Dakota anymore,he
>could take it down to a junkyard,sell it for "scrap",and watch it get crushed.

If I had the money to replace it with something reliable, I would torch it
in my driveway.

>Or Ray can donate his truck to a organization here in Wisconsin.It is
>called "Rawhide".It benefits young youths growing up.It was started by
>Ex-Green Bay Packers QB,Bart Starr.This is a tax-deductable donation.

See above.

>Then he can go buy his "Tundra"(a truck that i have spanked before),load
>it onto a boat for Japan.Then we wont hear his
>whining,bitching,complaining anymore...

I really don't care what you've spanked and mostly likely neither do the
Ford Pinto's that you are calling Tundra's. The only thing you've probably
spanked is your own monkey while crying over other peoples trucks as their
tail lights get smaller in front of you. Why is it that every time you
don't agree with something someone says you have to classify it as whining,
bitching, and complaining. Maybe I are tried of hearing YOU ! You see, I
speak for myself..... I don't need to think that I have a WE behind me
(which you most likely don't, and probably NEED).
Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net
Parkinson's Law: Work expands so as to fill the time
                        available for its completion.