I need a few parts - anyone have em?

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 15:28:32 EDT

Greetings everyone... I'm back on digest mode. I'm unable to get on the
newsgroup version with any reliability... my computer problems persist.
Lost my laptop hard drive a couple months ago!!!

I am looking for a few parts for the 4x4 Silver 89... does anyone have the
black plastic lower air dam, WITH factory fog light cut outs? (from 87-90 Gen
I trucks)

I'm looking for one, in good to like new shape. Also if anyone has a set of
the factory fog lights that go along with that air damn... let me know what
you are asking for them.

Because I am on digest mode, please respond directly to my email address
(silvereightynine@aol.com)

Whoever is going to Daktoberfest, have fun! I wish I could make it but my
baby isn't running just yet!

Thanks a lot!
Tom (Silver 89)