Re: RE: dakota complaints...

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 19:41:43 EDT

Ray, everything deteriorates with time, like rubber seals, gaskets, wheel
bearings, etc... it cannot be prevented. the miles on your truck are alot,
and you will have to put money in it from time to time, And you dont really
know the History of this Truck. It could have been overheated before, oil
not changed frequently, etc... I take care of my vehicles and i see them
well into the 90 thousand and then i usually buy a new vehicle, because i
like the new technology and the styles.