Re: Re: 4bbl m1 versus 2bbl m1 intake

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 00:48:33 EDT

    With carbs, you're right... but he was referring to the
advantages/disadvantages of the two different Mopar MPI intakes available
for our engines. Either of which would be used with a 2bbl throttle body.

Doug Myers
-------------
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II FIPK, Comp Cams '604 cam, Progear timing chain, MP 2-bbl MPI, MP
R/T heads, Hughes' roller rockers, MP polished aluminum valve covers, ASP
crank pulley, MP Headers, 3" Dynomax cat, 3" Flowmaster, Accel Supercoil,
Magnecor KV-85 8.5mm Race Wires, Melling HV oil pump, Centerforce Dual
Friction Clutch

""mrdancer"" <mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com> wrote in message
> The only good thing about a 2V is that it is cheaper than a 4V.
>
> 4V will get you better low-end response, more top-end power, and better
MPG