Re: Unusual Tire Wear

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 04:47:23 EDT

Bad alignment, especially toe? Is your steering wheel straight when going down a
straight road? Perhaps you take corners kinda hard too?

Check the spindle bearings also, lift the truck off the ground, grab the
offensive wheel at the top and bottom and try to rock back and forth. Sould be
very little play if any at all. I had a loose drivers side spindle (bad bearing
tearing things up) and the tire started to feather and cup funny after only
5000miles.

Jay W