International Auto Show

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 05:11:27 EDT

Went to the auto show in anheim tonight. Got a little intimate with the
new ram and new liberty. I noticed one of the more stripped down 3.7L
Liberties had no mechanical fan, and about 6inches of space between the
front of the motor and the frame.

The New ram... Good for some I guess, just to big for me. I actually
took a likeing to a couple of the Hyundis, specifically the Santa Fe and
the Tiberon.

New saturn SUV, not bad.

Full size chevy passenger van... Almost fell asleep in it, so much space
it needed two TVs.

Fords, not impressed except for the Foci which are acceptable. Had a
wicked looking "Lightning Rod" concept.

VW.. I hate the new bettles. GTI looked nice.

Subaru... Same stuff. They didn't have an impresa WRX to play with.
They have a healthy looking six cylinder that I didn't know about
before.

Saw a 2002 dakota RT. Looks the same. Also saw the new blue for 2002,
the "sport" decal looks a lot different.

Lincoln. Like the LS still. The Towncar was awful comfy too.

Laters all.

Jay W