DDOWL (attn: Jon Steiger)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 08:38:21 EDT

Hey, DML!
Geez, ya don't turn your e-m on for 2 days & we go from the DML to the
DDOWL!
Jon, can we (maybe) create a new forum for the Disgruntled Dakota Owners
Whining List?
That way, we can keep all the malicious whining/sniping/bickering away from
those of us who manage to cope with the nagging/routine problems that EVERY
owner of EVERY make of EVERY vehicle seems to have, & keep the
positive/constructive/helpful info that this list is famous for! Problems
with consumer goods are a constant source of irritation for all of us, but
this list is here for helping us solve ANYTHING that goes wrong or to
improve our particular consumer product, the Dodge Dakota! I love my DAKSY,
& most of us on the list, love theirs. If I hadda whine about what my truck
has cost me for the 22 months that I've owned it, I would point my finger
here - because you guys/gals have forced me to empty my bank account to keep
up with the mods/toys to gain MPG, performance, and admirable looks/comments
about my DAKSY. To tell the truth, I wouldn't want it any other way!
K...I'm done...(BYE, RAY!!)

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )