FW: Grille Update #2

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 11:04:44 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Niwranski [mailto:sux2bu99@hotmail.com]
Subject: Grille Update #2

There is interest in the T304 stainless steel grilles and after thinking

about it, I have decided to make the grilles in the stainless steel
only.
This is a better way to go because stainless steel has a much better
durability factor when it comes to anything but a bone dry climate
compared
to plain steel. It does not have to painted or coated to prevent
rusting. It
is versatile in that you can install them bare, polish them, wire-brush
them
for a satin finish, or paint/powdercoat them to match your truck body
color!

I know some of you were thinking about getting the $99 set and the
stainless
will cost a little more. So, to benefit everyone, I've lowered the
price to
$135 (shipped!) for the stainless steel grilles including upper and
lower
pieces and the hood release. A complete package. I'm sure you will find

that this is a significant savings over the oh-so-common aluminum speed
grilles and the billet grilles.

Please respond to me if you ARE or ARE NOT interested. I would
appreciate
it. I need to know how much material to order and I need to know soon.
I'd
like to order on Monday so if you could all respond by then, I would
very
much appreciate it. I don't want to keep the people who are ready to buy

waiting. I'm sorry if this puts some pressure on, but there's no point
in
dilly-dallying :O)

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Chad