need opinions on new truck, also chrome R/T wheels

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 11:26:50 EDT

I need some opinions.
  I'm thinking of a new Quad Cab this fall or next fall.
I'm looking for power and considering the 4.7L, then installing a
supercharger after the motor is out of warranty.
  My other option is to wait til next fall and see if they release the
5.7L for the quad cab, and then I wouldnt buy a supercharger.
  Anyone with the 4.7L quad cab, how is the base stock power and
acceleration? How about you guys that have the supercharger on it (I'm
assuming that there is a kit for the 4.7L)
  I have an R/T right now, and dont want to step down from the power
that I already have.
  BTW-anyone see that they're releasing the R/T wheels in chrome later
this model year? I saw it in the sales brochure.

Patrick