Re: need opinions on new truck, also chrome R/T wheels

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 14:54:30 EDT

The R/T wheels are already available in chrome. Bob Nichols and (I think)
Jay Coyne have been riding them since before Carlisle.

I drove a 2002 Ram with the 4.7L last weekend and that thing got up and
HAULED when I got into the gas. Can't imagine it in a truck 1,000 pounds
lighter. I think there are quite a few people 'round here who have been
taking down stock R/Ts with their stock 5-speed 4.7s.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com