Re: OBD codes and info

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 13:39:50 EDT

The P0351 is often triggered when you go to an MSD type setup. My 98 with
Vortech had the same codes due to the Crane Ignition system on it. The tech
at the dealer said this is quite common, and usually won't throw a MIL. As
for the other 2 codes, stay tuned, someone's bound to have an
answer/opinion.

TonyC