Re: Fw: Swapping engines, Correction!!!

From: Ryan Beverlin (streetdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 15:43:38 EDT

ACTUALLY , if you have a 3.9 already all you have to do is get the motor ,
your motor mounts and frame mounts will directly bolt up so you don't even
have to buy the motor mounts unless there needbe . All you need is the Motor
, and wiring harness , its a direct bolt in and plug in play , now if your
doing a pre magnum motor its a whole different story cause that motor
doesn't have bosses in the side of the block , then id go w/ Engine Swaps
Simplified , www.engine-swaps.com , or be creative like me , use v6/v8 frame
mounts and Grand Cherokee motor mounts , (I suggest the engine swaps kit , I
would have used it but when I did the conversion it wasn't available) or
your fire wall will be fun to beat in lol .
Ryan Beverlin
(1992 Dak Carbed V8 Conversion)
http://home.houston.rr.com/burnout/ryan.html