Urgent! Fan shroud question!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 16:38:09 EDT

Well, since the blades on my Black Magic 150 have disappeared into Jon's
mudpit, I'm left with an interesting challenge. Do I replace the spinning
part of the fan, or just put back the clutch fan for good?

I went outside to put the clutch fan back on and I can't find the screws
for the shroud. Can I run without the shroud for a couple days till I
locate hardware or figure out what to do? Yes, I do realize how insanely
dangerous it is, but I'm in a bind here. Weather Channel says I won't see
higher than 65 this week; think I can go safely w/o any fan for a couple
days, rather than install/remove/install cycles while I locate parts? I
can rig my drive into work in the morning so I have a very small number of
stops, and as long as I'm over 25 MPH I seem to be OK on temperature.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com