Re: Heater Core Removal - help!

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 18:02:33 EDT

Sorry but his is necessary on many late model cars and trucks. At least it is
not like a late model thunderbird of cougar (84-97) which requires a complete
removal of the entire dash and setting column down to the firewall. Flat rate
books on those shows 8 hours and most shops get around 65+ an hour in central
Texas.