Re: RE: Urgent! Fan shroud question!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 17:46:52 EDT

Didn't have any trouble on the Thruway with no fan (we removed it entirely
at Jon's), but then I was doing 70+ and at that point, it doesn't matter.
I've got the old fan on w/o shroud.

I know the electric still draws from the engine via the alternator, but the
mechanical fan sure made the truck feel heavier!

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com