Re: Re: 318 swap info

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 22:37:58 EDT

I"m plannign on spinning the 318 i'm building to 6200. I'm getting my cam
and heads from hughes engines. www.hugesengines.com. I'm gonna get full
lenght headers from summit. the mp single plane 2bbl intake from the mopar
dealer and the mp pcm there too. The hp pcm doesnt have a rev limiter, so i
can freely spinn up to 6200 I'm not gonna get new pistons, but you can get
pistons, bearing, rings, etc from mancini racing
http://www.manciniracing.com I like the 318 a little better than the 360 .
my opinion is that its a racier more rev happy with that 3.94 x 3.38 bore to
stroke. Good luck with your engine.
-aaron