Re: Urgent! Fan shroud question!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 00:03:11 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

<snip>

Well, as far as efficiency goes, unless we have a killer Indian Summer, I
don't think cooling will be a problem even without the shroud. I'll still
feel better with it on, however. Just have to swing by a dealer and pick
up the screws. Can't wait to see how bad they gouge me for those.

> Oh, I was very glad to hear that you made it back home OK! :-) Was
> going to send an e-mail to check on ya but saw your post first. Kind've
> a dissapointing day as far as equipment goes, but I still had a good
> time hanging out with everyone. :-)

As expected, no heat problems on the Thruway. I was a little nervous for
the first half hour or so, but that gave way to exhaustion. I think I was
really pushing my limit on the way back to Marci's Saturday night; being up
real late Friday night and up early Saturday morning started to take effect
around 10:30.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com