Any interest in a Dodge Dakota Forum?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 23:17:36 EDT

Hey guys,

I'm sure many of you have seen syty.org, f150online, rangerforum.com,
s-series.org, etc. I bet you've also noticed there's no Dakota forum. wanna
change this. Now, before anyone flames, this is NOT to replace the DML! It
is a supplement to it. I see complaints here about repeat threads, threads
people are uninterested in, etc. These would be better on a message board
where people could pick and choose what to read and take part in. Also,
unlike our multiple mailing lists, we could interact with other truck/car
owners in an environment that could be better controlled than a ML. It won't
be a battleground, but the Road Kill forum could be fun. LOL. 'd like to get
people (if they agreed to that is) like Bernd on a V6 and Gen III forum,
David Digney on a QC forum, Ed Olznut on a 4.7 forum, etc as they seem to
show great interest pride, and knowledge on their and all Daks.

Would there be any interest in this? I'll be replace my old site with this
site/board, so for a preview of what it'd be like, check out
www.dodgertclub.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Let's hear your thoughts!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
It's wrecked, but it'll be back to good ASAP!