Gages on 97 Sport

From: ttroidl@bluefrognet.net
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 00:40:27 EDT

Hello all,

Anyone have any info on why my dashboard guages all keep quitting? they just
blink out, everything goes dead and the airbag lite comes on, sometimes only
for a few seconds, other times for several mins? Seems like a voltage regulator
going out, but the dealer has no info except the part # for a NEW dash module!

I'm not one to give up so easy, I can fix pretty much anything electronic (it's
my business) Any help would be appreciated!