Re: Re: RE: 4.7L Turbo!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 21:04:45 EDT

Yeah,I know. Maybe space restraints dictate that
setup.I guess that if you allow more boost to come in
from one bank,it`s the same as limited boost off of
both banks? Seems like turbo lag would be worse by
taking it off of just one side. Turbo looks cool with
an air filter stuck on the side,but don`t turbos work
better with cold air? Oh well. Looks good,and I want
one! Steve P.

http://members.home.net/cartel5/Turbo/RTnotTurboPage.html

> > Chris

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.