Re: Tranny noises/problems

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 11:08:55 EDT

Ray,
  I had thought about that, but it doesn't explain why the truck has died
when shifting from reverse to drive on 3 occaisions (at least I don't think
it explains it). The brakes do make the noise you are talking
about...especially after it rains. I'm going to check them this weekend,
but I'm not sure that's the problem. I'll let you know what I find.
Thanks for the comment.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/