RE: 4cyl dakotas Was Which Dakota

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 17:30:24 EDT

Did anyone go and check out the Bylaws of that "twisted Illusions" website?

I can believe the horse %#@* laws & bylaws.These guys must think
that they are special..

Bahahahahahahaha ;)

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"