RE: Engine block heater...

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 23:12:28 EDT

I am running synthetic...if that helps

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of Jeff Trithart
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 10:53 PM
To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
Subject: Re: DML: Engine block heater...

last year we were having -40 celsius and lower, with wind chill even colder
up here in Alberta. Truck started fine even though the block heater was not
used. This year so far, we have had a few nights way below zero and again
no problems so far. Battery is 2 years old and still going. Truck runs
synthetic oil which makes a difference.

Jeff Trithart
00 4.7/5spd 4by CC
homesteadworkshop@home.com