Trailmaster 3" Body Lift on a GenII

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 09:47:49 EDT

Hey folks, I just ordered the Trailmaster 3" body lift kit for my '93 4x4.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this kit, and can share
their thoughts on it. Summit said I "may" also need the adapter for the 4wd
shifter, anyone know if I should go ahead and order that too? I got my new
wheels and tires today, just can't fit 'em on there, I went with American
Racing 767s (black steel) with the new BFG M/T KM's (32x11.50), and I
definitely need the extra room to get them on there. I might even trim the
fenders some just to make sure I have room on the trail. I'll definitely
have to get some pics once I get it all done :) Thanks again guys.

--
Dave
Denver, CO