Re: Trailmaster 3" Body Lift on a GenII

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 15:19:04 EDT

Check out:

http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/modifications.html

The 4x4 shifter extension came with my kit. Make sure you spray the body
bolts down with some penetrating oil for a few days prior to installing the
kit. I'll help save you some aggravation.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM