Re: Radio Wiring...

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 18:03:44 EDT

I assume this didn't happen with the stock radio? I know it shouldn't, but
just thought I'd ask.
It's got to be in the wiring. There is an "always hot" wire there somewhere
which supplies power to the radio so you don't lose your channels and time.
Maybe somehow this got wired incorrectly.
Just some thoughts you may or may not have thought about already.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/