Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #4209

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 14:08:56 EDT

Hey Eric,

we need to hook up sometime... I live just south of Dallas...

I noticed that you just started autocrossing.... Novice C-Stock, right? I
used to do some serious autocross racing and road racing.... I'm putting
together a nice little Porsche 914 so I can start autocrossing again....

I'd be glad to help you out in any way that I can...

That Swift GT motor revs pretty high, and the turbos should work well with
it...

Later,
Tom "Slick"
"Nothing like a car that can accelerate fast, handles great, and stops real
well!!!"