Re: how long to order a new dakota and price??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 00:17:31 EDT

yea that's kind of what i thought about something on hand... i'll talk to
them tomorrow and see what they can get me. maybe they can get one from
another dealer or something. or i'll just go check out other dealers back
home, since i'm at school right now. yea i priced one out that had a lot on
it for like almost $27k. and i know the msrp is usually high, but what is
the invoice cost?? how low can you go off of msrp usually?? i've never
bought a new vehicle... i checked and payments would be like $400 a month
for a $24k truck with no money down.. not to bad if you ask me... i
could handle that...
thanks...

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.com/zig