how long to order a new dakota and price??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 23:56:53 EDT

all right with the incentives going on i am thinking of getting another
dakota. i still want to keep my old one, but it would nice to have a new
4x4. i checked out the local dealership lot tonight, but no V8 cc 4x4s...
i am going to talk to them tomorrow and see what they can do. how long does
it usually take to order one?? what kind of a price is everyone paying?? i
want a 4x4, cc, V8, auto with good options.. and my dad works for dcx...
i am thinking $24-25k or so... what do you all think?? i'd like to get a
new ram, but just a little bit to much for me...
thanks for any help...

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.com/zig