Dodge Trucks on Steroids

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 10:49:51 EDT

You thing the Lightning was fast? Check this out...

Take a hot Dakota R/T, add some Holley magic and lookout... The HOLLEY MTS
Dakota can be yours. Up to 385hp will create some real excitement in your
life. Level III HOLLEY MTS Dakotas have run 13.60 quarter miles at 100 mph.
(Remember: these trucks can be boosted for more power but to retain warranty
by dealership). Warranty is provided with the truck and shipped back to the
dealership for major repairs.

The available body combinations are:
Regular cab
Club cab
The new Quad Cab 4x2 and 4x4 (call for details on this configuration)
Level 1 (4K above truck cost)
Two inch dropped suspension (4x2 only)
Fiberglass tonneau cover
Window tint
Mopar bed mat
Rear roll pan
HOLLEY MTS logos
Level II (8K above truck cost)
All of Level I plus: (engine is remove and rebuild to meet new specs)
R/T performance package = 292hp consisting of:
R/T camshaft
High performance engine module (check for availability)
Chrome tubular exhaust headers
High output 3 inch exhaust system
Cold air intake package
Magnum valve covers
Level III (13K above truck cost)
All of Level I and II plus
Add Supercharger = 385hp
Available Options
Custom leather interior
Painted Shelby style stripes
Carbon fiber interior applique (check on availability)
Stealth fighter package - Black on black

All prices are negotiable
Steven St.Laurent
IOW/IOS Engineer (NT Platform)
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"My work has already proven itself. It is
you that has not gotten it yet....unknown author"