Date of Dakotafest Classic 2002

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 10:36:48 EDT

I will be reserving a park today in Madison,for the Wisconsin Dakotafest
Classic 2002,next April.Later today,i will post the park & it's location,and
the correct date.

I would appreciate ANYONE in the DML that would be interested in
attending,to simply post that you have an interest in coming.Simplt just
post it here on the list.I will contact you directly by e-mail later.

This meet is open to the following groups:

Dakota Mailing List
DakotaUSA
DodgeDakotaQuadCab(Yahoogroups Mailing List)

I have a number of ideas for the Classic planned,and Chris
Lambert(DakotaUSA)will be assisting me.If ANYONE has suggestions,or wants to
help me,please contact me off-list.

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"