Re: Re: the biggest and freakiest toe

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 18:15:45 EDT

BTW...you know what they say about guys with big feet!

(this message edited for explicit language)

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"