Re: Cecil County Dragway Nov. 17

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 18:16:46 EDT

 Yep, here's everybody's chance for some fast times at Cecil County Dragway.
I've seen plenty of people who never raced there before, even in less than
desirable atmospheric conditions, take home new personal bests timeslips. You
won't be disappointed!
Shane Baker
'98 Dak R/T RC
13.70 @ 98 mph @ Cecil