Re: Re: the biggest and freakiest toe..Try This Guys!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 18:13:52 EDT

I am 45 yrs old,6'6",and 328 lbs.I have a size 16 foot,wear New Balance
Cross-Trainer shoes,size 16-4E.

In i986-1991,i raced(yes,raced)bicycles.Uphill..downhill,curves,you name
it.And then i weighed 280lbs.

I even got written up in the May 1987 issue of Bicycling Magazine.

Plus add to the fact,i have had flat feet since i was 8 yrs old.
My knees hurt every day,partly because i am on Zocor(high cholesterol)

But there is an advantage to having big feet.

I only will have to step on your face once ;)

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"