Re: making sure

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 01:19:44 EDT

Can't use Castrol Syntec or any standard gear/motor oil in the NV-3500. The
only fluid that we KNOW works in the NV-3500 is the Mopar fluid that is
designed for it. Some folks are running Redline, Amsoil, and mixes of
Mopar/aftermarket fluids with success. Check the archives for discussions on
this issue, because there are plenty there. HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html