Re: replacing NV-3500 rear seal

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 01:14:31 EDT

I believe Matt Barrett cut the rear seal on his NV-3500 while on the dyno.
When he took it to get it replaced under warranty, I think they replaced the
whole transmission. I don't think it was necessary, but that's the way they
decided to fix it. Must be a real bitch! Ask him about it if you want!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html