Dakota Manuals

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 08:39:29 EDT

A while back, when people were talking about getting FSMs for their DAKs, A
response was sent to get them through MuscleCARS, LLC. They were selling
them on CD, and I thought that would be great to have them that way. I went
to the web site and tried to special order one for my 2001 QC.

>From their response below, they're out for most of us...

I am sorry but our current licensing from DaimlerChrysler only allows us to
produce manuals dating up to 1989.

You may find help from Tech Authority with your manual.

Thank you for your interest in Mopar Manuals on CD-ROM.

Michelle Waller, Accounts Manager
MuscleCARS, LLC Mopar Manuals on CD-ROM