Re: RE: Re: new truck price...

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 13:12:21 EDT

he actually showed me that number... the msrp on the truck was like $27k
or so... and employee invoice was $22k or so... so it was a good
discount... thanks for the advice though

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.com/zig