Re: new truck price...

From: Eric Carter (ecarter_umr@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 15:27:25 EDT

Gotta love being the young guys with new cars. Insurance absolutely rapes
us sideways... I'm paying roughly 1300$ every 6 mos for my Dak and Rx7.
Let me tell you how much they wanted if I was to get a newer(~1995) sports
car over a truck, nearly $1800!!! That would have been more than the
freaking car payment. Damn I hate being young (22.) (a better record
wouldn't hurt either)

Eric
Ft Worth, TX
2001 QC 4x4 4.7