Re: Now - Turbo Dakotas

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 14:45:09 EDT

hey tom,
i just made it back in from work and i saw turbo listings and i knew it had
to be you...r u still interested in my kenne bell. im thinking of swapping
to vortech..just thinking..by the way i need you to work up me something
like a turbo for my lawnmower its 5 hp. i need another 50hp..i trust you..im
just not gona let you put the wheels on it.hahah by the way i went back to a
6 psi boost for now..i ran a damn 13.78 @ 96mph yesterday..i broke another
f...stud..a brand new one at that.i need to find some hardened aftermarket
ones.the factory ones dont work to well..my 60ft was 1.71 and 1.79 being my
highest..my worst run was 14.03..the trick was tricking the torque converter
and icepacking the sc between runs. thanks for your help in baytown i had a
blast with you guys..