DML:RE: replacing NV-3500 rear seal

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 21:56:43 EDT

Unfortunately, what you're experiencing is a lot more common than we'd like
to think. I've always known New Process/New Venture to be a very reliable
manufacturer, until I started messing with these transmissions. To say they
could've been designed better and could be more reliable would be saying the
least! Oh well, what are ya gonna do??

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html